Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 parts coconut manna
    1 part coconut oil
    warmed slightly (10 seconds in mircowave +/-)
    unsweetened cocoa powder (to taste), stir until smooth
    add cold berries or cold macadamia nuts
    This concoction is way better than commercial ice cream.
    Male, 5'11", 49
    MaxW 246+ 2004
    SW 212 CW 200 GW don't really care
    Goal 12+ pullups per set, current 10

Comment

I like to go for the classic almond butter spread on apple. Another favourite is Fage greek yoghurt with a teaspoon of almond butter and a hint of honey mixed together - that's pretty special.

Comment

Sometimes I eat fruit for the main meal, and then eat bacon for dessert.

I made ice-cream with coconut milk, egg yolks, and maple syrup once. Followed a primal recipe and actually thought it was too sweet. If I make it again I will definitely use less syrup.
        Female, age 51, 5' 9"
        SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
        2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

I make this sweet potato 'pie' and have it with double cream 3 Ingredient Paleo Sweet Potato “Pie” It's really good and my 3 year old loves it too.

Comment

It can be oxymoronic when high frequency. But healthiest not to cut out dessert entirely, esp when Italian gelato enters the equation.
            F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Has anyone tried dark chocolate covered bacon. The salty/sweet looks amazing (saw on Diner's Drive ins and Dives) I need to try this!
              Height - 5'8"
              SW - 191
              CW - 162
              GW - 155

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I recently tried dark (70%, I think) chocolate on bacon, and it was decent but the bacon was a bit too thick. I also put some of the banana dark chocolate whipped cream on there, which was delicious.
                I wish I liked to eat liver.

Comment

Working...
                X