No announcement yet.

Blue Cheese -- Here's an excellent one!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Cheese -- Here's an excellent one!

Hi ya'll, This morning I had a small wedge of blue cheese with my breakfast, and Oh MY Goodness!! was this brand delicious!! Creamy, not overly powerful, very, very decadent. heaven in a few small bites.

Just thought I'd share, if you see it in the gourmet cheese section of your local store shelves, I highly recommend picking up some. As I was eating it, I thought it would make a wonderful salad dressing. Or perhaps, just put it on a salad with some onion and bacon and avocado, and then voila, no need for a dressing.

If you pick some up, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Bavaria Blue, Bavaria blu für das SB-Regal

I love bleu cheese too, I wonder if there's a specific Primal benefit to it above other cheeses? But I could totally eat this stuff off a spoon.
    My Primal Journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65788.html

16 years old
    5'5"
    SW: 170
    CW: 162
    GW: 140

Primal since 8/12/12.

Comment

Originally posted by lissee View Post
      Hi ya'll, This morning I had a small wedge of blue cheese with my breakfast, and Oh MY Goodness!! was this brand delicious!! Creamy, not overly powerful, very, very decadent. heaven in a few small bites.

Just thought I'd share, if you see it in the gourmet cheese section of your local store shelves, I highly recommend picking up some. As I was eating it, I thought it would make a wonderful salad dressing. Or perhaps, just put it on a salad with some onion and bacon and avocado, and then voila, no need for a dressing.

If you pick some up, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Bavaria Blue, Bavaria blu für das SB-Regal
      I had this while backpacking in Germany. It's amazing.

Comment

I like blue cheese from Trader Joe's made from raw milk. Yum... blue cheese... love it on a steak salad!

Comment

My favourite is St Agur.
          Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Comment

Hubby uses the stuff at his restaurant - so I'll pass on the mix:
            Torn leafy greens topped with crumbled bacon, blue cheese and turkey bits, with some diced tomato and avocado thrown in with it... yumminess.
            SW 260 lbs
            CW 194 lbs as of February 13, 2013
            GW 150 lbs
            PB start date: June 16th, 2012

Comment

Working...
            X