castor oil calories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• castor oil calories

I am wondering if and how many calories are in castor oil?

Oil has about 9 calories per gram.

Why would you take castor oil? It's fairly toxic.

Comment

Simple Google search (learn to love Google my friend) that castor oil has about 115-120 calories per tablespoon like most vegetable-based oils do.

However, it is a very potent laxative substance, so use with caution!
      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Isn't it a trash oil?
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
          Isn't it a trash oil?
          I'm not sure of the fat make-up of castor oil, but given that many physicians consider it poisonous if used on a regular basis, I'd consider it junk and personally avoid consuming it at all.
          "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Working...
          X