No announcement yet.

Happy Anniversary To Me :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Jammies!! Stories like yours are the greatest testimony to the countless benefits of this healthy way of eating. What a major improvement in your quality of life! The weight loss is the icing on the (grain-free) cake.
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by marcadav View Post
      Nice work, jammies!
      Thanks marcadav! Nice to see you around here again
      Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Originally posted by GoJenGo View Post
        Congrats, Jammies!! Stories like yours are the greatest testimony to the countless benefits of this healthy way of eating. What a major improvement in your quality of life! The weight loss is the icing on the (grain-free) cake.
        Thank you! It is true that the weight loss is just a fantastic side effect of going primal. I was really focused on getting a life that was worth living. I was secretly hoping maybe to lose 10-15 lbs just to feel a bit better in my clothes, etc. But the weight just kept falling off. Part of it was getting of some meds that cause weight gain and part of it was just feeling better made me more active.
        Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

Comment

Well done, Jammies! I just had my one year anniversary of going primal and feel much the same as you about how great I feel with weight loss as an added bonus.
          My Primal Journal

Comment

Originally posted by BeckaSki View Post
            Well done, Jammies! I just had my one year anniversary of going primal and feel much the same as you about how great I feel with weight loss as an added bonus.
            Congratulations! What kind of health improvements have you seen since starting?

Comment

Originally posted by jammies View Post
              Congratulations! What kind of health improvements have you seen since starting?
              Nothing major, since I was mostly healthy to start with. The biggest thing is my energy level being through the roof with no "food emergency" hunger problems where I am incapacitated by it. Seems like not that big of a deal, but not having to plan my life around snacks is really quite nice. My skin and hair are a lot nicer than they were, and I just feel/look healthy. I posed pictures last week in my journal comparing just after I started to now.
              My Primal Journal

Comment

Working...
              X