Fasting Challenge Next Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fasting Challenge Next Week

Go ahead and indulge on Labor Day, then make Monday night your last meal until Friday after work.

I'm doing it, who's in?

Come on, I just talked my brother into going at least a day!

Comment

I can IF~ would do the whole thing but Wed. is hubby's birthday~ I promised him dinner out. Maybe I can do a 48'er 'till dinner Wed. and another 48'er until dinner Fri~ Better than nothing, right?

Comment

Okay Nady, I'm counting you in then. I'm never one to miss a party, so I completely understand.

Comment

I know, that I can not go until Friday. I would like to try to do a 48 though. I just might give it a go.
          65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

Gopintos - if you go until Thursday morning, that's better than 48. The biggest secret to fasting success? No tv.

Comment

Gopintos - 60lbs?! Good work!

Comment

I'm up for it if my personal fasting challenge can be 24-36 hours, that's longer than I've previously attempted and I don't want to throw myself into anything too extreme at the moment.
                "It is never too late to be what you might have been" - George Eliot

12 week health challenge (95%, more moving)
                Start -- March 1st -- 173.4
                End -- May 24th -- 158.6

Comment

Anova01 - you're in! Lexington, Ky - I love Lexington!

Comment

I just moved here, so far so good. I'm from San Francisco (so I can say that "you're from Northern California - I love Northern California!"). I'm excited about the fast, I've been leaning more and more toward trying it but haven't had any support from friends, etc.
                    "It is never too late to be what you might have been" - George Eliot

12 week health challenge (95%, more moving)
                    Start -- March 1st -- 173.4
                    End -- May 24th -- 158.6

Comment

no freakin way!
                      good luck tho, let us know how it goes...

Comment

Originally posted by Piscator View Post
                        Gopintos - if you go until Thursday morning, that's better than 48. The biggest secret to fasting success? No tv.
                        Interesting. I know that I gave up the Food Network. And I don't really "watch" but it is on and I am in the same room sometimes. Mostly in my down time, I am right here. I have alot of things I want to get done outside next week, so it might be a good time as far as keeping busy, but I also see it making me hungrier.

Originally posted by Piscator View Post
                        Gopintos - 60lbs?! Good work!
                        Ty 61.6 but who's counting

I have heard the hardest part is getting past the first 24. I think I went 30 or 36 one time, so beyond that still eludes me.
                        65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

By Tuesday night it will be 24 hrs. Go to bed and shortly after you wake up it'll be 36.

Comment

Originally posted by gopintos View Post
                            Interesting. I know that I gave up the Food Network. And I don't really "watch" but it is on and I am in the same room sometimes. Mostly in my down time, I am right here. I have alot of things I want to get done outside next week, so it might be a good time as far as keeping busy, but I also see it making me hungrier.
                            Funny~ when I'm fasting, I love watching cooking shows. Oddly though, I never make the recipes after the fast is over!
                            Ty 61.6 but who's counting

I have heard the hardest part is getting past the first 24. I think I went 30 or 36 one time, so beyond that still eludes me.
                            I try to keep the carbs low on the days before a fast~ makes it easier, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B-D View Post
                              no freakin way!
                              good luck tho, let us know how it goes...
                              Tom B-D - My legal team says your comment has committed you to the fast. Thanks for joining us!

Comment

Working...
                              X