Today's Convict Conditioning: Lower Body (mostly)
Warm up: drank 2 fulll glasses of filtered water & took a walk
1. Planks: 2 min in standard push up position, 1 min each side, another 2 mins in pushup position
2. What I call "walking to & fro". which is carrying a 50lb dumb bell close to my body & doing slow measured long strides with pauses to accentuate the bent knee in each stride. I walk from one end of the room to the other. By the time I get towards the end, its a struggle (a good thing)
3. 3 sets of 30 standing squats in different feet/hand positions. Last set of 30 was done w/ that 50 lb dumb bell, very slowly.
4. 200 bicycle kicks, 100 each direction
5. Standing w/ hands on hips, raise 1 leg perpendicular to the ground & hold til muscle faliure. Repeat with other leg.
7. Breakfast & a shower
Tomorrow is upper body sequences