Forgive me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive me...

Forgive me PaleoFather, for I have sinned. It has been many many weeks since my last sinning. This time temptation came to me in the form of homemade granola, that I made back in March before I changed paths from WAPF to paleo. THERE WAS JUST A LITTLE LEFT IN THE BAG AND IT WAS STILL CRUNCHY!! .....I couldn't help myself. I did, however, try to redeem the sinful quality of the oats contained in the granola by utilizing coconut milk instead of dairy milk (which I don't have anyway). Please let me know what I need to do so I can be cleansed of my transgression.
    http://www.cantneverdidanything.net/

You shall hail and consume no less than 10 strips of bacon and though shalt be forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by KV8R View Post
      You shall hail and consume no less than 10 strips of bacon and though shalt be forgiven
      Haha... good penance!

Comment

Sounds good to me!! I am absolved!
        http://www.cantneverdidanything.net/

Comment

Two days ago I prepared homemade foie-gras and ate it with homemade non-paleo bread (plain write flour...). And a good quantity of it indeed... I will spend the rest of eternity burning in hell

Seriously, some exceptions are not only acceptable: on the contrary, I even think they do some good.

Comment

What's funny is when I have the occasional carb/beer/everything binge (usually a camping weekend or something) I look GREAT when I next see myself in the mirror. Abs popping out, beefier shoulders than normal. Feel crappy though.

Comment

Yesssss. Let there be consumption of bacon. Sacrificial pig to absolve the sins...
              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
              X