Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't we worried about mad cow disease?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you ever get into a car... ?

Enough said. You don't actually value your safety at all.
    Keep tilting at windmills!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

The rancher is feeding his kids with the same grass fed beef I'm buying.
      Pretty good quality control incentive right there.

Comment

I was led to believe that it takes a good twenty years after you eat the cow infected with Mad cow disease (human form is something like jacob croytzfeltzzzz ), before symptoms show up. It was also established, I think, that the freezing works were making a mixture of blood and bone, and we humans were putting it on our gardens, etc... So who knows how, where, why etcccc...As an aside, in the Solomons their is a disease called Kudu,or kuru. This disease is spread through the tribe, because the members of said tribe believe that if they eat the brains of the person who has just died, they will get all their knowledge !
        We don't practice that one here in NZ, but I am darned sure that my Mum and Dad used to put blood and bone on our vege garden !!!!!
        I will keep an eye out for any signs of madness.
        ****** First sign of madness is hairs growing on the palms of your hands .................................................. ....................
        ******second sign..... of course ......is looking for them !

Don't quote me....I am sometimes wrong !!!!!

"never let the truth get in the way of a good story"
        Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 08-28-2012, 10:07 PM. Reason: spelling, spelling, spelling
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
        X