Sauerkraut & stinky toots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauerkraut & stinky toots

I've been trying to add in some raw sauerkraut, kombucha etc. but sauerkraut does not sit well. What's going on? Try a different kind of kraut? Kombucha is no problem. Thanks!
    Favorite Mark Quote: "I train to play."

June 2010: 168.6 -size 16
    Current: 155 - size 10/12
    Goal:135 - size 8

My Journal

Originally posted by Momto3 View Post
    I've been trying to add in some raw sauerkraut, kombucha etc. but sauerkraut does not sit well. What's going on? Try a different kind of kraut? Kombucha is no problem. Thanks!
    To quote fat bastard (Austin Powers): "Everyone loves their own brand".....just sit back and enjoy

If you don't make your own kraut I'd highly recommend you try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Momto3 View Post
      That's not surprising. Sauerkraut will do that. We make our own, have for generations, and it does that same exact thing. I laugh. Others around me, don't.

Comment

I think it's not the fermentation, it's the cabbage. Which is why you're fine with kombucha. Some people have issues with cabbage/brussels sprouts/broccoli type vegetables. Not sure if there's a "fix" though.

Comment

Working...
        X