Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Whole 30!!! Who's with me!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished my 30 days on Sunday! Here are some of the changes I noticed:

Eczema is GONE!
    Athlete's foot is gone and my yucky toenail is growing normally
    Very even moods
    Very little anger; much more patient with my children
    Sugar cravings are gone!
    Hair has stopped falling out as much
    Sleeping great, but still wake up before I would like to and tend to fall asleep too early for my husband's taste!
    And finally, I lost 9 pounds going from 130 at the start to 121 as of Monday morning. I am only 6 pounds from my goal now (yes I am short, only 5'1).

I am definitely continuing to eat Whole 30 style, and want to add in a little more exercise. This past month all I really did was go to physical therapy 3x a week. The one thing Whole30 didn't fix is my SI joint problems.

Comment

• I can go with whole 30 as it will be very difficult for me
      Paleo Cook Book

Comment

• *waving hands around* I'm in! I'm in! Doing whole30 for the rest of August, so September will slide right in there.

No dairy, sugar, grains, or alcohol for me. (well, a bite of Trader Joe's dark chocolate with almonds. MAYbe.)
        I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. ~P. G. Wodehouse

Comment

• Dude, just wanted to let you know you're stirring up threads from 2012, not 2013......

Not trying to be bitchy, just stating da troof!

Julia

Comment

• *slinking away* eeep sorry jeebus will read better gah
            I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. ~P. G. Wodehouse

Comment

Working...
            X