I ate a sandwich today....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ate a sandwich today....

It was a turkey, cheese, tomatoes, and spicy mustard and whole grain bread. I was a perfect lunch and such a relief to step away from primal eating. I actually had more energy then ever at work, and i stand for 8 hours a day working in a warehouse doing physical work. Personally for me being "PRIMAL" doesn't work for me, or at least I will never be 100% primal. Being primal seems to be more about people that want to lose weight which is awesome, but be careful, this whole primal thing seems dangerous. Just take caution. Eat healthy, don't be a slave to "name-brand" diet.

Peace!

Eat what works for you. Obviously, if you are gluten tolerant a few slices of bread now and then is better than a lifestyle high in processed foods and high sugar drinks.
    28, female, 5'2"
    Went primal 7/28/10: 154 lbs.
    1/12/12: 135 lbs.
    Goal: 120 lbs.

Comment

Are you serious? I enjoy a sandwich once or twice a month without any guilt or side effects. It doesn't make the PB dangerous though. I wonder if you really understand what the PB is all about or have you just looked at the eating guidelines and made assumptions? I'm not taking a pop at you, I'm genuinely interested to know.
      My Journal: Englishman In Oz, Skinny to Muscle in a Primal Way

Comment

let me guess, you went full on low carb

also, i know a girl who knows a girl who knew a girl who stopped eating bread and she DIED
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post
          It was a turkey, cheese, tomatoes, and spicy mustard and whole grain bread. I was a perfect lunch and such a relief to step away from primal eating. I actually had more energy then ever at work, and i stand for 8 hours a day working in a warehouse doing physical work. Personally for me being "PRIMAL" doesn't work for me, or at least I will never be 100% primal. Being primal seems to be more about people that want to lose weight which is awesome, but be careful, this whole primal thing seems dangerous. Just take caution. Eat healthy, don't be a slave to "name-brand" diet.

Peace!
          What do you want to hear? I'm here because grains give me eczema. It's not a weight thing, I have over 40 years of experience on how to lose weight Most of the people that eat Primal do so because it's what works for them. If it doesn't work for you, well then, you tried and now you know. Don't expect us to try to talk you into eating PB~ clearly you don't feel comfortable here.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not even sure why you put up this post. Glad you found what works for you... uhhh, enjoy your sandwiches?

Comment

OMG... DANGEROUS!!!!

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post

Peace!
                So what's your point?
                You eat Pizza, drink beer, have sandwiches for lunch, run marathons and feel great about yourself.
                You're not Primal, you don't want to go Primal, why exactly are you here?

and what's with the whole "Peace" thing are you a lost Hippie?
                "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

Comment

Can't help it~ every time I see the title of this thread, I hear a *So There!* at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Nady View Post
                    What do you want to hear? I'm here because grains give me eczema. It's not a weight thing, I have over 40 years of experience on how to lose weight Most of the people that eat Primal do so because it's what works for them. If it doesn't work for you, well then, you tried and now you know. Don't expect us to try to talk you into eating PB~ clearly you don't feel comfortable here.
                    I've lost all the weight I want to lose and I'm still here and more into low carb than ever because it helps me control my epilepsy on less medication.
                    What is the point of this post and several others like it you have done just like it recently anyway? If Primal's not for you nobody's keeping you here. Been nice knowin ya. Buh, bye!

Comment

OMG good thing you didn't cut out that trendy bread for too long you might have died...fuck that, should have been more troll meat for the rest of us..ffs.
                      Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                      PS
                      Don't forget to play!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        let me guess, you went full on low carb

also, i know a girl who knows a girl who knew a girl who stopped eating bread and she DIED
                        lol. And just because I want to see it in this thread twice.
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Well if it works for you, great! I don't know if there's a perfect diet or perfect ratio of nutrients that works for EVERYONE. If you find that eating bread suits you, then why not?

Just don't come here and suggest primal is "dangerous". How can it be dangerous to eat meat, veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds?? It's perfectly natural and normal.

Comment

Today I checked the letterbox, listened to the radio for a while and at one point sent an email.

Comment

Oh good, you were able to finish your post. I saw the title and feared you keeled over before finishing.
                              65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

Working...
                              X