No announcement yet.

I ate a sandwich today....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had pizza the other night from what *used* to be my favourite place.

It tasted bland and boring. After three slices, I was still hungry, but stopped eating.

Give me steak any day over wheat. My body certainly isn't nourished by it.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxide View Post

Older wheats have 14 chromosomes, the new stuff has 23 chromosomes. .
      New Wheat is worse than that it has 42 chromosomes, far removed from its humble beginnings as the staff of life.
      Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
      PS
      Don't forget to play!

Comment

• Oh my god I ate wheat the other day and I didn't die. It wasn't bad. But it wasn't all that good either. There are so many great things to eat in this world and not enough time to try them all. I'd sure hate to die with a huge trail of bread and bagel bags in my wake when I could have been eating more interesting things.
        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
          Oh my god I ate wheat the other day and I didn't die. It wasn't bad. But it wasn't all that good either. There are so many great things to eat in this world and not enough time to try them all. I'd sure hate to die with a huge trail of bread and bagel bags in my wake when I could have been eating more interesting things.
          I go to the Asian grocery~ they import from all over the world! I see fresh veggies there that I've never heard of before. How exactly do you use lotus root! But the variety of just the stir-fry greens is awesome, never mind the other veggies and the fresh (alive) fish ~ who has time/room to waste on wheat?

Comment

Working...
          X