Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People in the U.K - any healthy paté recommendations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People in the U.K - any healthy paté recommendations?

Just had a quick snoop in Sainsburies, and their home-brand pork paté has about 40 ingredients in it (few of which sound like they're from this planet).

Any recommendations for healthy, store-bought paté? As few ingredients as possible and ideally organic!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

I just get Waitrose or Tesco pate. Unlike most they are gluten and soya free. The only suspect ingredient is pea protein, I can live with that for £1 a pack.

Comment

Why buy it? its easy to make
      Cook up some chicken livers with some onion, galic, salt, per.. toss in the food prosseser & zap the **** out of it, ad some cream cheese ...zap till smooth... Wah-Lah! Fresh chicken liver Pate.. Yummmmm
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
      X