Coconut milk poorly represented.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut milk poorly represented.

Nutrition Facts and Analysis for Nuts, coconut milk, raw (liquid expressed from grated meat and water)

This says it's inflammatory. It's not. I'm a litmus for inflammation, and it's not inflammatory to my body. Why do they think it's inflammatory?
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Because it's arterycloggingsaturatedfat!
    LastBottleWines

Comment

Coconut milk, cocoa powder, non-alcohol vanilla, drops of stevia - blend. Is heaven. Went cross eyed and melted into a puddle after drinking that today. Eff CW and their moronic ways. I also had 6 eggs this morning. So, I'm a super inflamed chain smoker - apparently.

*Eggs were part of another stupid study thread. Eggs = cigarettes

Comment

Sometimes it blows my mind how hard they try to steer us away from real food, or at least moderately healthy food products, and toward wheat.
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Lily Marie View Post
          Coconut milk, cocoa powder, non-alcohol vanilla, drops of stevia - blend. Is heaven. Went cross eyed and melted into a puddle after drinking that today. Eff CW and their moronic ways. I also had 6 eggs this morning. So, I'm a super inflamed chain smoker - apparently.

*Eggs were part of another stupid study thread. Eggs = cigarettes
          I will have to try this. I have coconut cream in my cupboard though...I wonder if it will have the same puddling effect. I dont have any stevia tho qq to the store in the morning.
          "The first wealth is health."
          - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
          X