Gaining weight on restrictive diet vs. eating in moderation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VeggieLover View Post
    This is not a cult, this is nutrition and I am generally confused like many people who come searching for advice here.
    You are actually not interested in the advice here. Not unless the advice you get is to carry on with your current assumptions. You should read the Primal Blueprint. Click on the Start Here button and read the stuff Mark has posted. He links out to lots of research.
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawyerchick12 View Post
      I don't have time to rebut all your presumptions with your rant. Suffice it to say that u did not "get" what I meant and ur rant is also your opinion not fact.

Now i am officially done with this thread #procastination is a bitch #bored #yawn
      I'm sorry, lawyerchick.
      However, I stand by my assertion that Primal is NOT "whole and unprocessed;" at least, it is no more whole and no less processed than so-called healthy CW. So I don't feel comfortable trying to tell CW how whole and unprocessed we are. They could be equally whole and unprocessed. We need a better definition.
      5'0" female, 45 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Gained back to 115(!) on SAD chocolate, potato chips, and stress. Currently 111.

Comment

Working...
      X