X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, CW...

Hershey's Simple Pleasures Ad - August 2, 2012 - YouTube

*facepalm*

Only thing that gets me dancing like that is bacon!

Comment

such a cheesy commercial

makes me feel bad for fats, being excluded so happily like that. i think i'll put some butter in my chicken and spinach 'pasta'
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Clearly, these people have no clue what full fat, real cocoa-containing chocolate tastes like.

Comment

I hate how I can only find "fat free" yogurt

Comment

See they just need to have a daily office dance party! To heck with the weird chocolates!

Comment

sack the agency, sheesh

Comment

he throws the candy at them like they are monkeys in the zoo
                As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I gleaned today a news clip about the dangers of energy drinks. Well, it said, OMG, it has carnitine, the same component as in the red meat... Really? Really? In the list of every available chemical out there that hey put in the energy drink you are worried about it being a bit like red meat?
                  My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                  When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Hershey's chocolate...even back when I was a kid and ate anything put in front of me, I did not like Hershey's chocolate. It tastes like wax. I love chocolate, and that is not how it is supposed to taste.

Energy drinks...hate them. They literally make me sick, when I drink them I feel nauseated. When I think about them, I feel nauseated too. I don't understand the appeal. Coffee tastes way, way better, I think.
                    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
                    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
                    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
                    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X