No announcement yet.

Durian rider is pretty douchey, but

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the guys insulin level reading? He must have hyperinsulinemia Perhaps he has a strong pancreas. I'd suspect a high blood sugar. Will he succumb to pancreatic cancer? And the guy must spend all day on his bike; minus the incessant toilet breaks.
    Last edited by zebonaut; 08-01-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zebonaut View Post
      What is the guys insulin level reading? He must have hyperinsulinemia Perhaps he has a strong pancreas. I'd suspect a high blood sugar. Will he succumb to pancreatic cancer? And the guy must spend all day on his bike; minus the incessant toilet breaks.
      Why do you assume he has hyperinsulinemia?
      My opinions and some justification

Comment

Because high sugar in the blood is toxic; and the body will attempt to bring it down with insulin

Comment

Originally posted by zebonaut View Post
          Because high sugar in the blood is toxic; and the body will attempt to bring it down with insulin
          Why do you assume he has high blood sugar?

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot View Post
            Why do you assume he has high blood sugar?
            I believe it would be called High School Chemistry and Biology... perhaps a little basic anatomy too.
            There is an infinite, thrumming, unseen web that joins everything. Everything is connected to everything else… this fact is nearly impossible for us to grasp because we are just mollusks, shut up tight at the bottom of a dark, cold ocean, trying to make sense of stars we cannot even see.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoxInSox View Post
              I believe it would be called High School Chemistry and Biology... perhaps a little basic anatomy too.
              Lol. WTF.

Care to elaborate with this "high school chemistry"? Because I have a biochem degree and I see nothing biochemically wrong with eating all the fruits the earth has to offer. A healthy body metabolizes the sugars just fine without raising blood sugar past dangerous levels.
              JOURNAL..
              @BabesWithBBQ.
              Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
              Professional Style Website.
              #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

Originally posted by PhoxInSox View Post
                Is this part of the general Carb Wars? I though those ended.
                Last edited by Elliot; 08-02-2014, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Durianrider is a fictitious character created to make money. His obnoxious and confrontational attitude is done on purpose (he said) to bring more people to his videos so he can earn more money (most importantly), and promote 80/10/10. Nothing more.

Comment

durianrider is two faced and not only that but he is a bully, he likes to harass old ladies with his 'eat more fruit' answer to everything. i was once on a raw food forum that he destroyed with his bully tactics and when myself and another pulled him on his bullying he went silent...

that sucker needs bacon, the low fat thing really messes with their heads

Comment

30 bananas in, thirty bananas out lol.
                      I need at least 3500-4000 cals to function within normal parameters so 40 a day should do it. I will use the banana peels to wipe, save money on toilet paper.

Comment

Working...
                      X