Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iodine: a discussion, and perhaps a civilized debate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    pandas get a special viewing section away from the riff raff *tips hat*
    Well, that's good, I don't want to be exposed to swine flu.

    Unless iodine cures that, too.

    Hmmmm.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
      Well, that's good, I don't want to be exposed to swine flu.
      Unless iodine cures that, too.
      Hmmmm.
      Heheheheh.......

      I <3 Gay Panda

      Comment


      • of course it does!

        maybe.

        i think.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

        Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Grizz View Post
          JamesS,

          You are the one who opened this discussion by calling 4 drops of Lugols a "Poisonous Dosage"
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post930437


          So you are insisting that only 4 drops of lugols is "Iodism & Iodine Poisoning?" Is this correct or not?

          What is your definition of "Excessive Iodine?" 1 drop of Lugols?
          What is your definition of Iodine Poisoning? 2 Drops of Lugols?

          We want to know how many drops of Lugols you consider safe.
          We are waiting for an answer so don't try to change the subject yet again.

          PS) Also please tell us why you were BANNED from IndiaDivine.Org

          Grizz
          I always wonder who this "we" is you represent. I don't think "we" have been wondering any of that stuff. Did iodine overload cause you to grow 2 heads and thus you are now a we?

          "We" might be wondering why you are still here since you said curezone was superior to MDA in every way. But then again, that might just be me so I should say I am wondering that. See how that works?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            of course it does!

            maybe.

            i think.
            Well, that's good enough science for me.
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

            Comment


            • it's a royal We
              beautiful
              yeah you are

              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                it's a royal We
                We = me + bottle of iodine

                My own. My precious.
                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                Comment


                • JamesS,

                  Yes, this sounds like you. The indians are REALLY talking about you and have your number.

                  "Yessssssss, well some people love to spread confusion and trouble and I guess our friend James is like that. Kinda sad actually."

                  "Oh, by the way, our mystery person is a man > and, in case you don't already know, his name is James Sloane. Now he > is emailing me off list, and perhaps others as well. I haven't > responded though. For someone who is so concerned about cyberstalkers > being after him, he is concerning me a bit now."

                  "hveragerthi aka James Sloane, aka ??, has contacted me privately also. He has been banned from this list, and now it appears indeed that he is therefore trying to contact members individually. I would strongly suggest everyone NOT to respond to any such emails but simply to delete them, or better yet, program your email program not to accept further messages from this guy."
                  hveragerthi

                  Who is Hveragerthi (James Sloane)?
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/Hveragerthi

                  Grizz
                  Last edited by Grizz; 08-17-2012, 07:10 AM.

                  Comment


                  • well you sent me private messages about iodine, how is it different?
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

                    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      We = me + bottle of iodine

                      My own. My precious.
                      thieving hobbitses
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

                      Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

                      Comment


                      • Can we all agree that:

                        1) Iodine is an important nutrient. (Source of iodine is a different issue)
                        2) Those who cut out iodized salt from their diets need to find a new source, or they will risk deficiency.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bosnic View Post
                          Can we all agree that:

                          1) Iodine is an important nutrient. (Source of iodine is a different issue)
                          2) Those who cut out iodized salt from their diets need to find a new source, or they will risk deficiency.
                          no one's said iodine isn't important

                          some of these loud people just don't know how to comprehend what they read
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

                          Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            We = me + bottle of iodine

                            My own. My precious.
                            LMAO!!! You guys kill me.

                            Is there popcorn? Who's got the popcorn?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Grizz View Post
                              "Oh, by the way, our mystery person is a man > and, in case you don't already know, his name is James Sloane. Now he > is emailing me off list, and perhaps others as well. I haven't > responded though. For someone who is so concerned about cyberstalkers > being after him, he is concerning me a bit now."
                              Big whoop. He's the "herbal formulator" for Mountain Mist Botanicals. Anyone paying a little bit of attention will have picked up on that days ago. He seems to be providing useful (or at least interesting) information with references, and he hasn't been pushing his company's products, so I'm certainly willing to give him the benefit of any doubt there may be.

                              That said, I'd like to encourage people to avoid the cult-of-personality bullshit that every so often seems to take over the thread (and which dominated the previous thread towards the end of its life). Nobody has all the answers, and most people are wrong about at least 90% of what they think they know.

                              And 93.4% of all statistics are made up.
                              Argue not with idiots, lest they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
                                Big whoop. He's the "herbal formulator" for Mountain Mist Botanicals. Anyone paying a little bit of attention will have picked up on that days ago. He seems to be providing useful (or at least interesting) information with references, and he hasn't been pushing his company's products, so I'm certainly willing to give him the benefit of any doubt there may be.

                                That said, I'd like to encourage people to avoid the cult-of-personality bullshit that every so often seems to take over the thread (and which dominated the previous thread towards the end of its life). Nobody has all the answers, and most people are wrong about at least 90% of what they think they know.

                                And 93.4% of all statistics are made up.
                                Actually he has been pushing the products, recommending them to people and putting links in his posts and I think that's out of line. So does the forum rules.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X