Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iodine: a discussion, and perhaps a civilized debate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you realise similarity bw you and Grizz trying to 'own' a thread?

    Do you see the similarity bw how the discussion flourished in your absence?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by lambchop View Post
      This is, frankly, rude.

      I am upset that you are speaking like this to a new member. A new member who has devoted a lot of time to address issues of concern to those participating in and reading (as I do) these Iodine threads.

      And for you to make that final comment. Of all people. It reads like you are having a tantrum because you think the Iodine threads are yours and you can be the only voice of reason. You sprinkle your opinion with confidence all over this forum.

      I am annoyed that a new member who is clearly educated about these issues has been treated like this.

      JamesS, clearly it was frustrating being a non member and reading those threads when you had a contrary view. I appreciate the effort you took to respond. I am sorry this was your welcome. I hope you stick around about you obviously have a lot to offer this forum.
      + 1000

      lets go back to the immature rude paleobird response

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
        Oh, boo,hoo!
        And, if you are going to accuse someone of being condescending, at least spell it right.

        Yeah, I'm just insufferable. I know.
        and again. tantrum

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
          And I get accused of being curt and condescending?
          LOL!!! Oh the irony of it.

          By the way, still waiting for you to start those other threads so we can discuss other topics such as your belief of soy being evil. I have a ton of research ready to go to show otherwise. It would make a lot more interesting reading than your constant personal attacks.

          Comment


          • she is a smug thing who thinks she owns the forum. don't pay any attention. the funniest thing was her asking if you have anything better to do, she monitors the forum with her patronizing shit for hours on end! hilarious.

            Comment


            • there is a whole underground of communication how her and zoebird ruined the great atmosphere 2years ago.

              Comment


              • Soy is evil.. I know from exsperience
                Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

                http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                  OK, it's official. The Medical Quackery Thread has a new messiah.

                  Ya know, James, you have said how much you don't like Grizz and how you think he believes in some pretty cookoo stuff but did you realize that your posting styles are very similar?
                  I am really curious Paleobird. As we can all see I rely heavily on scientifically and medically proven research from science and medical journals. Since you consider these "cuckoo (proper spelling) stuff", then what do you rely on as your source of medical information? Please don't ignore my question, I would really like to hear your answer to my question.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                    Soy is evil.. I know from exsperience
                    Just because someone has an adverse reaction to a substance this does not make it evil. If that were the case then we would have to conclude that all pharmaceutical drugs are pure evil.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Quarry View Post
                      there is a whole underground of communication how her and zoebird ruined the great atmosphere 2years ago.
                      confirmed.

                      dominant egos. not a great thing. I miss the past members ... I read, wasnt active, but yeah, i saw rthe change

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Quarry View Post
                        there is a whole underground of communication how her and zoebird ruined the great atmosphere 2years ago.
                        this, and the other 'she's dumb and he's dumb and everyone's ruining the whole board!'

                        can we all stop being dumb now? is it out of everyone's system? it's so tiring to read
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

                        Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

                        Comment


                        • Oh im pretty sure most pharma drugs classify as evil to... or at least not the wonderfull life savers the drs would try to tell you they are...

                          As for adverse reactions.. Oh yeah.. found out the hard way my body does NOT tolerate soy and does its darndes to get rid of it... If Im lucky that just involves it coming up the same way it went down (& hopefully within running distance of a loo)

                          Dont seem to react to fermented soy though.
                          Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

                          http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JamesS View Post
                            I am really curious Paleobird. As we can all see I rely heavily on scientifically and medically proven research from science and medical journals. Since you consider these "cuckoo (proper spelling) stuff", then what do you rely on as your source of medical information? Please don't ignore my question, I would really like to hear your answer to my question.
                            As I have said, repeatedly, I agree with you 100% about iodine. I never said you weren't well informed about that. I never called your views coo-koo (there are actually several spellings of that but thanks). You had that opinion of Grizz and I agree with you. Why do you keep trying to pick fights?

                            The posting style similarity between you two that I was referring to was the Overwhelming Wall of Text format that nobody questions because you sound so authoritative and we have other things to do besides look up all your citations. This is how Grizz got a lot of gullible people taking massive doses of iodine ("with required supplements" of course).

                            I honestly don't know how sound a lot of your view are or aren't. I would suggest that anyone actually dealing with things such as cancer or AIDS not find their source of information in an internet post, however authoritatively written.

                            I have no interest in debating extraneous topics (i.e. things other than iodine) here with you or anyone else. Nor do I have time to start other threads.

                            You'll have to find another playmate.

                            Paleobird over and out.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                              As I have said, repeatedly, I agree with you 100% about iodine. I never said you weren't well informed about that. I never called your views coo-koo (there are actually several spellings of that but thanks). You had that opinion of Grizz and I agree with you. Why do you keep trying to pick fights?
                              I have no clue why you think I am trying to pick a fight. Maybe it is because that is your personality to do such things, which would explain the numerous personal attacks in nearly every post of yours I have read. I have asked if you would like to debate things such as soy since you think it is so terrible and the research says differently. How is that trying to pick a fight? Or is it providing evidence that you simply disagree with that you think constitutes trying to pick a fight?

                              Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                              The posting style similarity between you two that I was referring to was the Overwhelming Wall of Text format that nobody questions because you sound so authoritative and we have other things to do besides look up all your citations. This is how Grizz got a lot of gullible people taking massive doses of iodine ("with required supplements" of course).
                              Sorry, I did not realize that the only information that should be posted on this forum was only stuff that you are interested in and approve of. Somehow I had the idea that these were public forums and that other people here may be interested in the information that was being presented including explanations of my points. Maybe I should resort to short, to the point personal attacks in my posts to mimic your style instead. Would that make you happier your Royal Highness?

                              Oh, by the way. Were you aware that the iodine compounds that Grizz is pushing are pharmaceutical drugs? I guess that evil allopathic medical establishment is rearing its ugly head again on its unsuspecting victims.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JamesS View Post
                                Just because someone has an adverse reaction to a substance this does not make it evil. If that were the case then we would have to conclude that all pharmaceutical drugs are pure evil.
                                Pretty darn close. IMO.-) (As I post with a swollen left side of face due to being on 2 different antibiotics for a gut ailment.)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X