Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can always use some advice/support

Hi Primal people,

I have been primal for exactly 111 days and already visited this forum often and also opened some threads. The recurring problem seems to be my insecurity, even though I have read Marks books and many articles on MDA.
    Since my weight loss didn't really seem to go well and that is one of my main goals, I quit fruits and nuts entirely.
    After living 15 years as a strict vegetarian with very few eggs, I am still adapting to the idea of eating eggs and fish, but meat is still scary to me. This might change in the future.

I would like to post my daily food intake for the past couple of days and would love to get comments if anyone feels like it.

sat: plain full fat organic yogurt, black coffee, BAS with lettuce, 1 avocado, 2oz of smoked wild salmon, bit of mayonaise s/p, caprese salad (5 tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, ev olive oil, pepper, salt and some pine nuts).

sun: same yogurt, coffee, raw herring with onion, goat cheese/tomato salad, bowl of grilled zucchini/bell peppers/eggplant/mushrooms/artichokes, vegetable soup

mon: black coffee, 1 avocado, plate of smoked wild salmon, 2 boiled eggs, s/p, mix of grilled vegetables and tomatoes with some parmigian cheese.

tue: coffee, 2 boiled eggs, s/p, 2 raw herrings with onion, 1 avocado, tin of tuna in ev olive oil, pepper, salt, bit of lemon mayonaise, salmon filet, bowl of creamed spinach

How does this look to you?

Thanks in advance!

Your food choices look good, but it doesn't look like enough. How is your energy? Do you exercise?
    $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

Comment

It feels like I'm eating sooo much.. Energy is fine, I have just recently started my PB workouts and sprints.

If it's not enough, should I eat more veggies? More protein? Or more in general?

Comment

If your energy is fine and you feel like you're eating enough, you probably are. As you start working out more intensely, you may get hungrier-I'd add protein first.
        $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

Comment

What do you mean by your weight loss didn't go well? In 111 days have you lost any weight at all? Are you on a plateau? What weight did you start at (and what is your height) and what is your goal?
          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
          X