Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am I losing too much weight? how do i gain weight on paleo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try eating 3000 calories a day and see how that goes. As for the people suggesting digestive enzymes, can you recommend a cheap, effective one and where to buy it?
    Yes, the real Dirk.

Comment

Originally posted by dirk41 View Post
      I will try eating 3000 calories a day and see how that goes. As for the people suggesting digestive enzymes, can you recommend a cheap, effective one and where to buy it?
      Try NOW Foods Superenzymes. Not sure where you buy them in the US but I think they're common.

Comment

Can't remember her name but she is the person who often has recipes on Cordain's site. Anyway, she added CO to gain weight.

Comment

I'm no expert on digestive enzymes, but these get the job done for me.

Amazon.com: Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes, 500mg, 360 Capsules: Health & Personal Care

Any bloating or discomfort that I used to get from eating a lot of cottage cheese, potatoes, or large amounts of proteins/meat went away. They also give your body more of the energy and nutrients from the food since you're body has quick access to the enzymes it needs to break the food down. Digestive enzymes and fish oil are the only supplements I take.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric5105 View Post
            I'm no expert on digestive enzymes, but these get the job done for me.

Amazon.com: Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes, 500mg, 360 Capsules: Health & Personal Care

Any bloating or discomfort that I used to get from eating a lot of cottage cheese, potatoes, or large amounts of proteins/meat went away. They also give your body more of the energy and nutrients from the food since you're body has quick access to the enzymes it needs to break the food down. Digestive enzymes and fish oil are the only supplements I take.
            Just ordered this.
            Yes, the real Dirk.

Comment

Working...
            X