Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Bailor - thoughts?

http://carbsanity.blogspot.com.au/20...m-general.html

The Carb-Sane Asylum: Is it Possible? "Smarter Science" worse than "Good" Science Journalism?

Mark's post:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ancie...#axzz21mItZIkz
    Last edited by Sue; 07-26-2012, 07:17 PM.

Has anyone read the post by Mark on Jonathan Bailor?

Comment

Same story, more references, new book...?
      Read the article... might even buy the book to go along with PB.

Also.... really excellent that his work means that the medical community is finally getting on board... basically by NOT calling it "paleo/primal" even though it's very much the same thing.
      Last edited by cori93437; 07-27-2012, 06:47 PM.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

It's concerning that his references don't really add up to what he is saying/ writing in his book.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue View Post
          It's concerning that his references don't really add up to what he is saying/ writing in his book.
          Meh... I read Marks article...
          I'm not a fan of the Asylum as the facts of n=1 show that people are very individual and some do well with VL or low carb/some do well medium/some do well high...

But I probably don't need to buy another book... so that's a plus.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

I heard an interview with that guy on llvlcs and he sounded like he was talking a whole bunch of woo. That and the fact he has a shyster smile and uncharacteristically white teeth led me to dismissing him pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
            X