Feeling "wierd" when being primal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twiiistch View Post
    fruits when hungry, otherwise minced beef salad, chicken with vegetables, tea with honey at night, fish with salad, beef with salad, ...
    Are you still a little scared of saturated fat?
    I would start only lamb and beef meat and fish and vegetables. Eat fat. Untill you feel better. then add in fruit slowly and whatever else to see when you feel best

Or you're just preoccupied because it's new for you like everyone else in the beginning
    well then

Comment

Two things that helped me at the beginning when I felt 'weird': more fat, more salt.
      SW: 68 kg. * CW: 61.5 kg. * GW: 60 kg or less...
      “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.” ~ Buddha

Comment

fruit on an empty stomach make me ravenous for the rest of the day. i don't think it's the best choice for a stand-alone snack and could simply be offering false-hunger cues, as well as prolonging your carb flu.

if you're hungry eat some hard-boiled eggs, with a bit of butter on top.
        As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
        X