Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My honey came home today...
    So there will be real food tonight.
    A couple of big double cut pork chops from a shaggy, fatty, FL wild pig will be seasoned and grilled to perfection.
    A pile of grilled asparagus, red peppers, and onions will also make an appearance on the plates.
    I'm feeling the need for some spicy chipotle aioli too...

Since there will be spicy aioli... chances are there will be some dipping of raw celery by husband as well.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Spaghetti (drained/fried konjac noodles) w/ GFBeef home-made tomato sauce. Side salad & steamed cauliflower & broc. Figs from the tree nearby...
      Last edited by Betorq; 07-29-2012, 01:31 PM.
      "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
      "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
      "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

Mmmm...fresh figs!
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Oven roasted butternut squash - I got a big 5 lb one at my military commissary for 59 cents a pound. $3 for a huge 5 lb squash is not bad at all. There was an 8 lb monster too. I ought to go back and get that one too...
          My Writing Blog
          My Twitter

Comment

Oxtail stew with roasted turnips and mushrooms tonight (my first time preparing it) - so far it smells great and the broth/sauce is really tasty. I had liver on Friday night so I'm feeling good about getting my offal in the this week. Since I have the oven on I'm roasting up a whole chicken for chicken mushroom soup for my lunches all week. I love having lots of great food all prepared ahead - makes for a smooth transition to the work week
            Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Chicken thighs roasted with mojo criollo and a salad. Didn't feel like making the ribs this weekend so probably do that tomorrow.
              Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Bacon wrapped chicken tenders with coconut nectar/mustard glaze, blueberries, red bell pepper for kids. Me/husband? The chicken with a large broccoli slaw/almond/kohlrabi salad. The house smells so good! Cross your fingers that the kids eat it...

Nitrate/nitrate free bacon.
                Last edited by PHaselow; 07-29-2012, 03:55 PM. Reason: add info
                sigpic
                Age 48
                Start date: 7-5-12
                5'3"
                121lbs
                GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
                Henri Frederic Amiel

Comment

DAMN! We eat like Kings & Queens!

Comment

Liver and onions.
                    Spinach.
                    Small sweet potato.
                    Large salad.

Comment

2 dinners tonite(I do that sometimes)
                      At home, organic grain-fed chicken drumsticks, fat ones with a tomato,onion, oyster mushroom balsamic reduction. Some home-made radish kimchi, steamed cabbage & carrots.

Out, I had ox-tail stew w/ carrots & some seriously yummy stew sauce. Beet salad, cole slaw, spinach salad w/ feta & cranberry pieces, coconut squash curry w/ kale & other veggies.

Burp!

Comment

I have a ton of stew meat that needs to be eaten, so i'm cooking that up with some stock and more bones, onions, carrots, kale, and potatoes. we'll have a ton, maybe i'll freeze a bag or two for our camping trip.
                        my primal journal:

Comment

Quick eats tonight. I didnt have the energy after a heavy workout to cook much so just a bit over a pound of ground pork and beef mixed. Cooked it and cut it up over some home fermented kraut and topped it with avocado. Ate it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Betorq View Post
                            Out, I had ox-tail stew w/ carrots & some seriously yummy stew sauce. Beet salad, cole slaw, spinach salad w/ feta & cranberry pieces, coconut squash curry w/ kale & other veggies.
                            Were in the world are you eating out? We must not frequent the same restaurants.

Comment

2 pc.s bacon, some butter, a little onion, a bunch of kale, about 1/4 red pepper, heat it up then pour 3 eggs over and scramble.
                              Side: half an avocado with salsa poured into it, scooped it out with the green goodness, yum.
                              Dessert: 2 strawberries dragged thru some greek yogurt.
                              That was a pretty simple one...yeah we do eat well!

Comment

paleobird- i love your new avatar!
                                my primal journal:

Comment

Working...
                                X