Sensa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensa?

I was wondering if anyone has tried sensa with their primal WOL, I know most diet pills are scams and even if sensa worked, I do not see it working for the primal kind of eating as most people should be able to intuitively regulate their hunger levels after a while of following this lifestyle.

Just overheard some colleagues discussing about it and wanted to hear the thoughts on this community forum.

Nothing serious....just random thoughts/discussion on it...

no one?

Comment

Seems to me, screwing with your own body's hunger/saition signals may not be optimal. You may short yourself on some macro's you need (fat/protein mostly)

Comment

I'm very, very leery of any and all types of diet drugs, since so many of them have been shown to be dangerous only AFTER they've been on the market for a while (fen-phen, anyone?). I wouldn't touch it, I don't care how happy the people in the commercials look.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawyerchick12 View Post
          I was wondering if anyone has tried sensa with their primal WOL, I know most diet pills are scams and even if sensa worked, I do not see it working for the primal kind of eating as most people should be able to intuitively regulate their hunger levels after a while of following this lifestyle. Just overheard some colleagues discussing about it and wanted to hear the thoughts on this community forum.

Nothing serious....just random thoughts/discussion on it...
          What Is Sensa? Review, Weight Loss Claims, and More
          Looks expensive, nothing in it look like cutting edge nutritional strategizing, marketing techniques look more impressive than the product itself...

My call, avoid. There are, indeed, a few short cuts. This imo ain't one of em...
          "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
          "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
          "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

thanks @ Betorq! This is the kind of "talking sense into me" I need. I am very easily swayed when i hear people discussing about the beauty of the newest diet fad, can't help it so it is good to hear voices of reason! thanks again

Comment

I have never met an actual, real-live person who lost weight, looks great, and is healthier as a result of diet pills.

I have met many, many people who have wasted a lot of money on diet pills that had no effect.

Comment

I wouldn't trust any product that claims I can lose weight while eating all the ice cream I want (from the TV commercial, as a hot model sensually licks her ice cream cone). These things are all about the money and could care less about our health.

Comment

Nice visual. Thanks!
                  "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
                  "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
                  "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

in(sensa)te

inĚsenĚsate:
                    adj.
                    a. Lacking sense or the power to reason.
                    b. Foolish; witless.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                      in(sensa)te

inĚsenĚsate:
                      adj.
                      a. Lacking sense or the power to reason.
                      b. Foolish; witless.
                      Unfortunate choice of name, or what they think of their customers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nady View Post
                        Unfortunate choice of name, or what they think of their customers?
                        Makes-a no sensa to me!

Comment

Originally posted by BestBetter View Post
                          I have never met an actual, real-live person who lost weight, looks great, and is healthier as a result of diet pills.

I have met many, many people who have wasted a lot of money on diet pills that had no effect.
                          i have met numerous people who have utterly wrecked their metabolisms with diet pills. that's quite an effect.

they "work" by keeping the flight part of your "fight or flight" response in high-gear. that isn't supposed to be a state of being.

people can't just change what and how they eat?
                          As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

ľ Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Alleviate your hunger and feel satiated with fat and protein. Try to to curb your hunger and feel "full" as much as possible au natural. Sensa what the freak, soon they will be advertising cocaine as a way to lose weight. Just inhale, get hooked and no time at all you will be an impoverished, twiggy looking, disheveled person your friends and family would like to avoid. (suggestion: don't get David Crosby to be spokesperson -did not seemed to have worked on him! AND don't mention Chris Farley and Jim Belushi in that ad! sorry I digress-Remember eat paleo!
                            Peace

Comment

okay okay...i get it...it is bad...lol thanks eveyone for your input!

Comment

Working...
                              X