How inflammation can ravage the body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How inflammation can ravage the body

Interesting video on the Wall Street Journal's site. They are about half-way there in terms of their logic. They recognize how bad inflammation is but haven't gone so far as to really think about which foods cause it and which foods reduce it.

http://live.wsj.com/video/how-inflam...3-710D814D7480
    ----------
    Primal since August 2012. CW: 317.

At least they recognise the role of foods, I guess. Interesting video.

Comment

Yeah, they're floundering in the right direction but lost me at "low-fat" dairy recommendations. Still, I suppose it's progress from the CW front.

Comment

I never take advice from people I don't want to look like. See her melting face? Not enough fat or cholesterol in her diet.
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
          I never take advice from people I don't want to look like. See her melting face? Not enough fat or cholesterol in her diet.
          Or cheek implants, but who knows. She was a little weird-looking IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
            Well, if you put it that way!

Comment

So, we "instinctively" know to stay away from high cholesterol and other inflammatory foods? I can just see Grok and his hungry buddies coming upon a nest full of duck eggs and saying "ugh, Grok hungry but something telling me to not eat bad eggs".

Comment

Originally posted by Artbuc View Post
                So, we "instinctively" know to stay away from high cholesterol and other inflammatory foods? I can just see Grok and his hungry buddies coming upon a nest full of duck eggs and saying "ugh, Grok hungry but something telling me to not eat bad eggs".
                there's a difference between stumbling on an occasional nest every now and then than having a dozen of eggs every morning for breakfast. Plus, wild eggs are far healthier than grain fed, hormone and antibiotic injected chicken eggs
                Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

Working...
                X