X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Calcium suppliments cause . . .

Hard stools?

Yes + constipation.

I've seen ones combined with magnesium that may lessen that affect.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysara View Post
      Yes + constipation.

I've seen ones combined with magnesium that may lessen that affect.
      It figures. I'm taking magnesium suppliments to deal with the leg cramps too. I'm trying one thing at a time to find something that works. Next will be drinking bone broth. I used to make and drink it all the time. Non-primal "others" in the house don't like the smell of it cooking so I'll have to buy the best I can for awhile. Kitchen Basics was recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary 231 View Post
        It figures. I'm taking magnesium suppliments to deal with the leg cramps too. I'm trying one thing at a time to find something that works. Next will be drinking bone broth. I used to make and drink it all the time. Non-primal "others" in the house don't like the smell of it cooking so I'll have to buy the best I can for awhile. Kitchen Basics was recommended.
        The magnesium should help with both this problem and the cramps. 400mg magnesium chelate (200 mg twice a day) did it for me. I don't supplement calcium though...
        LastBottleWines

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkward View Post
          The magnesium should help with both this problem and the cramps. 400mg magnesium chelate (200 mg twice a day) did it for me. I don't supplement calcium though...
          Magnesium has helped for years now, then all of a sudden, the cramps started again. I started with the magnesium a couple of years before I went primal. It did the trick. I've been primal about 16 months and lost 94 lbs. For a couple of months now I'm just not hungry and I would feel full when I'd only eaten about half a meal. I sort of wonder if that could be my problem.

Comment

Working...
          X