No announcement yet.

How to raise low blood pressure?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bestburner, I don't want to speculate a diagnosis... but - I presume you've looked into low stomach acid?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Wear tight pants.
      But really, a friend almost died from low blood pressure, they put tension socks on him And he went home from the hosPit the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
        Hey Bestburner, I don't want to speculate a diagnosis... but - I presume you've looked into low stomach acid?
        No, i haven't - is this related to low blood pressure issues?

Comment

Originally posted by camel View Post
          Wear tight pants.
          Guess I'll keep those skinny jeans!

Originally posted by camel View Post
          But really, a friend almost died from low blood pressure, they put tension socks on him And he went home from the hosPit the next day.
          Sorry to hear that. The compression socks really, work, huh? Maybe I'll have to get me a pair of those to wear with my skinny jeans, ha!

Comment

Originally posted by BestBetter View Post
            No, i haven't - is this related to low blood pressure issues?
            I took betaine hcl for low stomach acid, and I haven't had low bp symptoms. Hmmm
            Don't let anybody tell you, "You can't" just because they can't.

Comment

dug up this old thread. It seems that my blood pressure drops significantly in the afternoons...I exercise, usually, in the morning. Lately I've been lap swimming, sometimes yoga. I feel great when I exercise, but after I eat and honestly for a good part of the rest of the day---I'm off. Fatigued (understandable if I swim a mile or more) and blurry/unclear vision. Laying down for 20 min helped. I've tried to up my salt. I'm wondering if I need more water or less? Exercise induced LBP ideas?
              Check out my blog on nature and nurture!
              http://thewoodsygal.com/

Comment

Working...
              X