Sweating more during sleep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexdarwin25 View Post
    Thanks for the nice post..yeah it's all about menopause..it is mainly called as night sweat and i should probably think that it is menopause..
    Being a guy... I guess I should start worrying then.

Comment

I have noticed this, as well as when I'm sleeping at night, I don't want the covers on me because I get too hot. I used to sleep with a thick comforter on me, now it's just a sheet and sometimes a thin blanket.

Comment

The first week that I was eating Primal, I couldn't sleep because I was so hot.
        Began Primal 3/26/12

Height: 5'1'', HW: 215, LW: 98, SW: 137, GW: 110

CW: 128

Follow me! http://humblehappyhealthy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Yes... the first couple of months after going primal, I'd wake up completely soaked in sweat. It was strange, but glad I'm not the only one who has experienced this!!

Comment

I get hot also. After a meal, after bulletproof coffee, shortly after I go to bed around 9 or 10ish, and then again around 2-3 ish. Crazy. I was researching it, but I can't remember everything well enough to type it out. Everyone here is so smart and technical, I only know layman's terms at best so I dont even want to try. But basically, it is a good thing and my body is doing it's thing. I think so anyways.

I am not menopausal.
            65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

I used to sweat like a pig at night. Now that I'm Primal, I hardly sweat at all anymore.
              52 year old Male
              Goal: 185lbs
              April 10th: 220lbs

Comment

Working...
              X