Genetic modification of food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdjesson View Post
    Jeffrey Smith's presentation on the Real Food Summit was on this very subject. Essential viewing for those concerned (the video will only be available until 11:59pm Pacific.)
    Thanks Pd - that looks great! That link's not working though... this one should: Real Food Summit
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Thanks PDJ and YogaBare, put that vid up on my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Artichoke View Post
        Thanks PDJ and YogaBare, put that vid up on my blog.
        The videos are usually removed after 24hrs. A technical glitch has caused Sean to keep the earlier presentations to remain up for a while longer.
        All the best!

PDJ

The quieter you become the more you're able to hear.

Mawlana Jalaludin Rumi

Comment

Jeffrey Smith is going to be doing Q&A on tonight's UG radio show Underground Wellness - Holistic Health and Nutrition Information - Protandim Review
          All the best!

PDJ

The quieter you become the more you're able to hear.

Mawlana Jalaludin Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by pdjesson View Post
            The videos are usually removed after 24hrs. A technical glitch has caused Sean to keep the earlier presentations to remain up for a while longer.
            It let me share it via Blogger so I assume it won't disappear..

Comment

I'm watching it at the moment... depressing!
              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

YogaBare have emailed you, sorry long email hope it gives you some help lol

Comment

Working...
                X