What's for breakfast ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for breakfast ?

Just tucked into a couple of Happy Eggs free range eggs fried in ghee, with three rashers of Duchy Originals organic unsmoked back bacon from Waitrose and a pile of their organic mushrooms. Fantastic bacon, will be buying more of that. Really tasty mushrooms as well.

So what did you have for breakfast ?

2eggs with raw cheese, yogurt with berrires, an apple and some dark chocolate
    well then

Comment

Unintentional IF with Ibuprofen and water. Little much on the vodka last night...oops!

Comment

It's 7am and I'm about to go deadlift before work, then I'm going to drink a half gallon of grass-fed whole milk, then fast until about 7pm

Comment

2 eggs, few little lumps of cheese, half an avocado, cherry tomatoes with some EVOO and little bit of salt...

Comment

"Across the fridge"-breakfast: half a small zucchini, half a small eggplant, sliced finely and fried in olive oil. Added pre-cooked (by myself!) minced meat, a handfull of mixed sprouts and topped with an egg. Very tasty with fresh thyme from my windowsill!
            Last edited by Bess58; 07-07-2012, 04:36 AM. Reason: Typo / grammar

Comment

I broke my fast with salad leaves, 1/2 avacardo, some cheese, red and yellow peppers, cherry toms, carrot sticks, cold chicken, colslaw, and half a can of pilchards in tomato sauce. BURP!!! NOM NOM
              You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

I made this muffin, recipe by Jorge Cruise:

Ingredients (makes one serving):

1/4 cup ground flax
                1 tsp baking powder
                2 tsp cinnamon
                1 tsp coconut oil
                1 egg
                1 tsp stevia

Directions
                Mix all ingredients together in a mug and microwave for 50 seconds. Allow to cool to a safe temperature and enjoy!

It was PHENOMENAL. Nice change from my daily eggs and bacon -- and a great light meal with coffee, about 90 minutes before my tae kwon do class.
                F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

Coffee, berries & full fat Cabot greek yogurt. Not my usual, but it's too damn humid to cook.
                  5' 9" 47 YO F
                  PB start June 2, 2012
                  Pre PB SW = 180 (no scale at home, Mom's scale January - 153lbs!)
                  Current deadlift 245 lbs, squat 165 lbs, bench press 135 lbs

PB Journal

Comment

Devilled eggs and salmon "pancakes" (canned salmon, onion, celery, touch of coconut flour for binding, eggs, spice), buttermilk for me.
                    I'll chase it with cod-liver-oil - I have "those" cramps today... The kids will chase it with almond-milk-yogurt / frozen raspberry homemade popsicles (dairy allergies in house).
                    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

A cup and some of marinated beef chunks, 4 beets with butter salt and pepper and some tea.
                      January 14th-306.2
                      January 21st, lost 2" off my waist.
                      January 30th-300.2

Come to the edge she said.
                      No, I'll fall.
                      Come to the edge.
                      No, it's too high.
                      Come to the edge.
                      I came
                      She pushed
                      And I flew

Comment

Kentish strawberries and goats' milk yogurt cos it was humid here too.

Comment

Working...
                        X