Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooooooo Misinformed........Read article!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooooo Misinformed........Read article!

Found this while reading nutritional articles on Zite. Of course it was from a vegan magazine!

The Paleo Diet Is Uncivilized (And Unhealthy and Untrue)
    The Paleo Diet Is Uncivilized (And Unhealthy and Untrue) - Vegsource.com

“Low-carbohydrate” means a diet high in animal foods and low in plant foods" <~ quote from the article...really???? Low in plant foods?? This author is sooooooo misinformed! I bet he/she thinks that boxed Boca burgers are the perfect food.

Comment

Already a discussion going on in the Odds and Ends section:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60225.html

Comment

Originally posted by GUN5LING3R View Post
        “Low-carbohydrate” means a diet high in animal foods and low in plant foods" <~ quote from the article...really???? Low in plant foods?? This author is sooooooo misinformed! I bet he/she thinks that boxed Boca burgers are the perfect food.
        I'd like to feed someone the Wahl's version of Paleo for a day and and ask them about "low in plant foods"
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

i'd like to tell them about the vegan babies who starved to death and ask about 'uncivilized'
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

Thanks kkratz57, I didn't realize that there was already a thread on this article.

Comment

Originally posted by GUN5LING3R View Post
              Found this while reading nutritional articles on Zite. Of course it was from a vegan magazine!

The Paleo Diet Is Uncivilized (And Unhealthy and Untrue)
              The Paleo Diet Is Uncivilized (And Unhealthy and Untrue) - Vegsource.com
              I love the quote about native populations that subsist entirely on fat/protein diets are full of heart disease. In fact, the opposite is true. Populations like the Eskimos and other aborigines (even those that practice some level of agriculture) are relatively free of metabolic diseases and obesity. Only those that migrate to the western diet tend to balloon up and become diabetic.

Comment

Working...
              X