Cantaloupe???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cantaloupe???

I am just getting started and need to know if melon such as cantaloupe and watermelon are ok if they are in season. Thanks.

Try a forum search for cantaloupe. There I did it for you.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

I ate an organic cantaloupe melon today and a small organic watermelon the other day... so delicious in the heat! It is natural food, just don't overdo it (because of the fructose).
      Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

Cantaloupe is high in potassium and yummy. Why wouldn't it be okay?

Comment

It's been a major heat wave here in the South, as well as in other parts of USA, & I'm southern so I grew up eating watermelon in its season, summer time. It's a great seasonal treat & I enjoy it immensely, in moderation. I did try a small bowl of a honeydew type melon last week, & it was way way too sweet for me, whereas back in the day, I'd easily polish off an entire super sweet melon & be ready for more.
          "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
          "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
          "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sandra in BC View Post
            Try a forum search for cantaloupe. There I did it for you.
            Thanks so much. I didn't know about the forum search. It will come in very handy.

Comment

Working...
            X