I just want a stinking donut!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone got extra money for bail?
    Don't let anybody tell you, "You can't" just because they can't.

Comment

I say, if you can't eat donuts, enjoy sushi.
      F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by paleo-bunny View Post
        I say, if you can't eat donuts, enjoy sushi.
        Rice: another grain that everyone else can eat and I can't. And sushi sans rice is no fun (for me). rice pudding would be soooo goood toooooooo!!!!!!! I AM gonna punch someone now!

Comment

What about pudding? Good quality ice cream or sherbet? A Godiva chocolate truffle?

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but occasionally I'll split a Reese's peanut butter cup package with my daughter-in-law. No, I'm not pretending it's healthy, but it sure tastes good when I eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsC View Post
            What about pudding? Good quality ice cream or sherbet? A Godiva chocolate truffle?

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but occasionally I'll split a Reese's peanut butter cup package with my daughter-in-law. No, I'm not pretending it's healthy, but it sure tastes good when I eat it!
            I had a good thing going with some cocnut milk, banana, and an avocado... Blend it, chill it, viola- pudding. But the bananas are an issue. I'm also on the autoimmune protocol so that eliminates eggs and dairy. I found an AMAZING green tea ice cream but the stupid thing has guar gum. Chris kresser made note that guar gum is terrible for those with digestive issues. And darn if he aint right.

I made a smoothie today with canned pumpkin, cranberries, and coconut milk that was yummy, but it wasn't the same as having a SAD dessert.

Comment

PUNCHING! PUNCHING! PUNCHING!

or a really good orgasm ;D
              You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post

Guess I better be careful who I punch.

Comment

Melted chocolate and thick coconut milk in the blender should whip up like a mousse. I like to add tart cherry juice concentrate. Roasted carrots would do it for me, or sweet potato slices fried in bacon fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
                    Just don't do both at the same time.
                    "Go For Broke"
                    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                    Small Kine-168/9%
                    Now- 200/8%
                    Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Originally posted by Pamsc View Post
                      Melted chocolate and thick coconut milk in the blender should whip up like a mousse. I like to add tart cherry juice concentrate. Roasted carrots would do it for me, or sweet potato slices fried in bacon fat.
                      This sounds pretty good!!! All of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                        Just don't do both at the same time.
                        Unless, ya know, that's how you get down.
                        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                          Unless, ya know, that's how you get down.
                          As long as it's consenting adults lol.
                          "Go For Broke"
                          Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                          Small Kine-168/9%
                          Now- 200/8%
                          Goal- 210/6%

Comment

The 20% is NOT for indulging cravings like this. It's for having corn on the cob (or potato salad or pie or beer or all of the above) this Wednesday.

I suggest you go for a walk. Tell yourself you can have a donut later. As you pass the donut shop, tell yourself you'll stop on the way back. When you pass it again, tell yourself you'll have a donut on your walk tomorrow. I swear this works for me really well.
                            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

What did u do every other time u had this problem? If you need advice on what to do when u crave cake, I would hate to see you have a real problem

1- eat cake
                              2- use willpower
                              Pick 1 or 2

Comment

Originally posted by Kingofturtles View Post
                                What did u do every other time u had this problem? If you need advice on what to do when u crave cake, I would hate to see you have a real problem

1- eat cake
                                2- use willpower
                                Pick 1 or 2

If you're this rude with minor things, I'd hate to see you when someone has a real problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X