Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fage, 100% whole fat greek yogurt 400 calories in a large container

Comment

Another vote for hard-boiled eggs. Easy go-to food and a couple are pretty filling.

Comment

I had some chocolate flavoured cheese, once. A store was doing a taste-taste on various cheese they were promoting. I tried the cheese with red onion; nice. Cheese with cranberries; not bad. And there was cheese with chocolate. Now, instinct told me that this didn't make taste sense, so, I initially went to walk away. Upon reflection, I thought, 'Wait! Live a little. This is an experience you've never had.' Thus, I succumbed and tasted the cheese and chocolate. It was only my strong social programming that teaches that it is bad manners to spit food in peoples' faces.... Now, that was I once in a lifetime experience I shall never forget.
        All the best!

PDJ

The quieter you become the more you're able to hear.

Mawlana Jalaludin Rumi

Comment

Hard cheese, any variety. Hard boiled eggs, Dark chocolate (but not every day for weeks or egads, for months, it is a strong alkaloid). Macs are a bit expensive to chow down on daily, but nuts in general I love but have been trying to wean myself off of gobbling them in large quantities, they are addictive in my opinion & experience. Therefore I eat less nuts, now 1-2x a week, which is way less than I used to (daily)
          "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
          "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
          "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by jimhensen View Post
            You can only find 3 things you deem healthy at a regular grocery store?
            Yup, and all the meat is crap. For example the organic ground beef is "70% ground beef" and the rest is dextrose, nitrate, sugar and whatever.
            well then

Comment

Originally posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
              Kids these days.. Who's buying your food?
              If I explained this complex dilemma to my parents when I was a kid I would of been told to shut up and eat my damn sandwich my parents made for me or else I could starve.
              Well if I wouldn't go shopping daily I'd also have to eat sandwiches
              well then

Comment

70% in ground meat refers to the lean meat to fat content... so 70% ground beef is 70% lean beef and 30% beef fat... not 30% fillers such as what you stated.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
                  Kids these days.. Who's buying your food?
                  If I explained this complex dilemma to my parents when I was a kid I would of been told to shut up and eat my damn sandwich my parents made for me or else I could starve.
                  Adults were saying that about kids when you were a kid. Adults were saying that about the adults who were saying that when you were a kid. Adults were saying that about the adults who said that about the adults who said that when you were a kid.

Notice the pattern?

Comment

Originally posted by SteakNchop View Post
                    Adults were saying that about kids when you were a kid. Adults were saying that about the adults who were saying that when you were a kid. Adults were saying that about the adults who said that about the adults who said that when you were a kid.

Notice the pattern?
                    The sandwich was thus named after the 4th Earl of Sandwich, John Montagu who was playing cards in his London club and asked for meat between two slices of bread. This happened around 1765. So if your ancestors were eating sandwiches in 1776 they were pretty trendy

Comment

Bulletproof coffee. Surely you don't eat all 450 grams of butter in one day????
                      5'0" female, 45 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Gained back to 115(!) on SAD chocolate, potato chips, and stress. Currently 111.

Comment

Working...
                      X