What's for dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner?

2 BBQ'd beef steaks with webbers steak spice and mashed sweet potatoes. Work out day today big protein!

For desert, plain greek yogurt with a diced pear covered in crushed walnuts. YUM!

I love organic sweet potatoes. They're so..... Sweet!
    Last edited by Iron Will; 06-29-2012, 07:48 PM.

pan-fried chicken scraps with lemon and onion, raw sliced red sweet peppers, leftover liver pate spread on greens, bowl of ice-cold fresh cherries awww yeah

Comment

roasted chicken with mixed green salad (including avocado).

Comment

Smoked pork-chop pan fried in bacon fat served with organic cucumber.

Comment

101_1179.jpg

I feel like a Pig

Chicken-leek-mushroom 'alfredo'
          Sweet and Sour Beet salad
          Beet stuffed avocado 'Ravioli'
          Accidental Avocado Crescent rolls
          Banana Dough blueberry fritter

NO grains, or sugar were used
          Last edited by longing2bfit; 06-29-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Grilled (broiled) lamb shoulder steak, wild samphire, peas, broccoli
            Strawberries, organic Greek style natural yogurt, double cream (heavy cream)
            Two squares Lindt Excellence 90% cocoa chocolate

Comment

Beef ribs med rare, w/ tomato,lime,red jalepeno marinade. Medium salad w/ minced lemongrass, shallot,garlic over greens & 2 small avocados. Last of my cilantro pesto, last tbs of my coconut oil, wee bit of cider vin & evoo.
              "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
              "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
              "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

An omelette stuffed with mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and old cheddar. Breakfast for dinner rocks.

Comment

Salmon filet cooked on the Q in foil with butter, garlic salt, and some adobo sauce from a can of chipoltes. Large salad of greens and spinach w/ a hard boiled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, and blue cheese dressing.

Comment

Trout fried in butter, with toasted almons on top, kale, leeks. No vino tonight. Some bits of 100% chocolate for pudding.

Comment

Grilled salmon w cayenne pepper, garlic, lemon, parsley and Brussels sprouts. Semi- BAS salad.
                      Bowl of cherries for dessert

Comment

Roast free range duck legs, organic leeks, organic broccoli, organic carrots
                        Kentish strawberries, organic Greek style yogurt, double cream.. well it's Wimbledon and Sainsbury's is doing a buy the strawberries get the cream free deal

Comment

Grilled (broiled) wild Alaskan keto salmon fillets (3.00 GBP from Sainsbury's), couple of small organic globe artichokes with Abel & Cole mayonnaise. OH had frozen organic petits pois with his salmon.
                          Sussex strawberries picked by my mother, organic creme fraiche for me, Kelly's of Cornwall clotted cream ice cream for OH.

Comment

'primal' chili! mmmmm
                            it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live

at just the right time, we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up

Comment

Mackerel, with a side of sauteed samphyre and another of steamed red cabbage and kale with garlic.
                              Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Comment

Working...
                              X