No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spicy meat sauce (1 lb burger, 1 can crushed tomatoes, garlic, onion, seasoning) with kerrygold sharp cheddar cheese over a white potato with couple tablespoons of butter.

Comment

Venison grillsteaks out of the freezer and organic tenderstem broccoli plus salad.

Comment

Butterflied chicken breasts with a marinade of paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic, salt and black pepper with a side of steamed red cabbage with garlic and Cornish new potatoes.
        Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Comment

Lunch/dinner all in one (maybe).....HIT weight session about an hour ago so this is my take on a high carb meal.

1/2lb of bacon, 5 eggs fried up over easy in bacon fat, 1/2 cup cooked rice (just enough to soak up egg yolks...not a big rice fan, but it was in the fridge), bowl of lacto-fermented veggies (carrots, onions, cucumber, garlic, cayenne peppers), cup of coffee with lots of coconut cream and 1 teaspoon of raw honey.

I feel great right now .....In fact I'm gonna go for a walk. Peace!

Comment

Chili shrimps, stir fry veggies and guacamole - yummy!

Comment

2 egg omellette fried in coconut oil with red and green onion and cilantro, half avocado and red cabbage coleslaw.

Comment

Leftover meatloaf topped w/ hot sauce :-) ! Lightly boiled napa cabbage, tiny salad w/ 2 sizable avocados hehe... Watermelon w/ a dash of sea salt sprinkled on top, for dessert.
                "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
                "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
                "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

Stuffed Zucchini. But then I've been eating zucchini almost every day for a while now due to my very generous neighbor's prolific garden patch. Monster sized zucchini.

Tonight I made a stuffing of olives, sundried tomatoes, pinenuts, a little almond flour to hold things together. Yumm.
                  On the side was a minute steak with avocado and salsa.

Comment

I lurve Gordon Ramsay's starter of really thin slices of zucchini marinated in olive oil then Ricotta rolled up in them and roasted pine nuts on top mmm

Chicken tonight (not Chicken Tonight) - free range organic chicken thighs and drumsticks. Maybe a flourless sauce made with creme fraiche too. Going out to trawl for organic veggies later.

Comment

Mayo-free chicken & potato coleslaw salad

Comment

More 90/10 local grass-fed beef. 1/2 lb+ burger with melted jalapeno white cheddar. 2 avos. Steamed broc florets.
                        "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
                        "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
                        "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

I had sahimi grade ahi rubbed with ginger and wasabi and then just quick hot seared. Slice that up and put it over a bunch of greens with some cherry tomatoes and sliced avocado and artichoke hearts. And a 50/50 mix of blueberries and raspberries for dessert.

Comment

Purple Kale salad with spicy coconut prawns.

Dressing was made with 1/2 red onion diced, 2 garlic cloves crushed, 1 Lemon juiced, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil.

Added to the purple kale (after "massaging" and deribbing), 1 diced pear, 1 diced avacado, 1/3 cup asiago cheese, 1/3 cup feta cheese, 1/3 cup crushed walnuts.

Stir fried the prawns in butter with thai red chili's and coconut milk.

I didn't have desert because I ate the WHOLE freakin salad!!! It was so good!

Comment

Last night: pork belly with an au jus, mashed sweet potatoes with butter and veggies that were roasted with the pork belly.

Ate 1/4 of this wonderfully delicious meal.

Tonight: Chicken thigh and sweet potato covered with a tomato meat sauce and org. sour cream.
                              Last edited by Metric; 07-14-2012, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Sirloin, raw red sweet peppers and garlic chopped & button mushrooms.

It was nomular.
                                Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Comment

Working...
                                X