What's for dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CavemanCoder View Post
    Trout fried in butter, with toasted almons on top, kale, leeks. No vino tonight. Some bits of 100% chocolate for pudding.
    Homer Simpson-style drooling...that sounds delicious

drooling.jpg

Comment

i bought some beef liver today, guess i'll have it tomorrow, not sure how i'll cook it as haven't eaten it for about 30 years...is so cheap though i think it might become a large part of my diet

Comment

Photo0173 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Oven baked blue grenadier fillet with yellow squash, bok choy, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and carrot. Condiments include mashed avocado, sliced cucumber pieces in soy and fish sauce and steamed brocholli, zuchinni and green beans with goose fat on top.

Comment

pound of steak, red cabbage, sweet potatoes, greek yogurt with macadamia nuts
          well then

Comment

Stuffed garden peppers with a lovely salad drizzles with balsamic dressing.
            “Life is a journey, not a destination.”
            ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

SW (January 2011): 208.5
            LPW (March 23, 2013): 156.0
            CW (July, 4, 2013): 172

Comment

Dunno yet, but I had about 2lbs of left over spare ribs for breakfast.

Comment

bacon cheeseburgers (without the bun, of course), avocado and maybe even a fried egg on top, and probably a salad on the side.

Comment

Tamales, made from 99% homegrown ingredients, from corn to pig
                  Seven Trees Farm - diversified subsistence farming on 1.25 acres.

Comment

Meat loaf, sweet potatoes, sauerkraut, broc/onion/red pepper stir fry... in about 5 mins
                    Strawberries in cream .. couple hrs from now

Comment

Prosciutto crudo and salad then Picante cherries, goat's milk yogurt and pistachios

Comment

101_1331.jpg101_1327.jpg101_1323.jpg101_1312.jpg
                        Sticky ribs with a Plum-Fig Spicy B/Q sauce, garlic oil tossed 'zoodles', white rice buttermilk-garlic biscuits and dessert in a jar<3

Comment

Dozen jumbo prawns, BAS w/ avocado & a dressing made of cilantro, EVOO, a whole cuke , salt & hot sauce
                          "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
                          "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
                          "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

Burger Bowl!

Ground lamb, chopped tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, Bubbie's pickle relish, shredded lettuce, and homemade mayo and ketchup mixed together and drizzled over the top.

Comment

Will be making spaghetti Bolognese without the spaghetti, using British veal mince (from Waitrose so nothing GM), organic plum tomatoes, organic pesto, EVOO, additive-free Harissa, organic garlic, onions and shallots, home grown organic fresh basil and bay leaf and serving with organic tenderstem broccoli.

Comment

Meatloaf (1.5 portions), medium mixed salad topped w/ avo. Spicy pan seared eggplants, tomato & onion w/ beef fat left over from the ribs from the weekend.
                                "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
                                "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
                                "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X