Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Danny Roddy recommend sugar to reduce stress/estrogen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she hasn't... been a member... in quite some time...
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      she hasn't... been a member... in quite some time...
      I wounded why lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mkmkmk View Post
        You are by far the most ignorant poster in the context of biochemistry
        Actually, after reading your post I think I beat her at that. Hardly understood any of it.

It would be great if you could clarify a couple of points please, mmmkay.

Originally posted by Mkmkmk View Post
        You put a day molecule and a glucose molecule beside a human cell culture and it will consume the glucose
        What is a"day molecule" and what function does it perform?

Originally posted by Mkmkmk View Post
        Eating sugar will provide your body with gay
        Have you discovered a causative effect of glucose intake on a person's sexuality? That's amazing! Does that end the nature vs nurture argument or is it just another contributing factor?
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
          Have you discovered a causative effect of glucose intake on a person's sexuality? That's amazing! Does that end the nature vs nurture argument or is it just another contributing factor?
          It means eating sugar makes you faaaabulous and bring the Westboro Baptists picketing at your front door
          I don't believe there is one correct way of eating for everybody, and I don't believe there is one correct way of eating for a person through every stage of their life

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
            Actually, after reading your post I think I beat her at that. Hardly understood any of it.

It would be great if you could clarify a couple of points please, mmmkay.

What is a"day molecule" and what function does it perform?

Ohh lmao. I use an iPhone so it sometimes changes words on me. I'm pretty sure I ment "fat".

Comment

• Hi Danny, I'm fully in support of your work. Do you have a food chart anywhere? With the specific foods you recommend.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeyd View Post
                Hi Danny, I'm fully in support of your work. Do you have a food chart anywhere? With the specific foods you recommend.
                You probably want to head over to his website to contact him.
                If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Unfortunately I have to say Danny's website is incredibly frustrating. Danny if you're reading this you really should pile some resources into developing your website, I think it would be really popular if done well!

Comment

Working...
                  X