Hit The SPOT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit The SPOT!

So I was sitting at work enjoying my day when I started feeling a little, um, empty so to speak. Couldn't figure out why till all of a sudden I had the best idea ever. I got up, went to the kitchen at work and began to fry 15 strips of thick cut bacon. While the bacon was sizzling I was thinking of what to add to it for a side. After long thought, roughly 3 seconds, the decision was made. To hell with everything else, a bowl of thick bacon pieces sounds like heaven. 2 minutes after sitting back down the bacon was gone and holy shit did that hit the SPOT! BACON is KEY!

I am in awe of someone who can fry bacon at their place of business. I don't even know if I trust the filthy microwaves where I work.

Comment

We can't even have coffee pots at our desks, so I'm guessing that frying bacon is out where I work. It's okay, though, I never eat during working hours.
      I wish I liked to eat liver.

Comment

I was thinking this was something else....but bacon is a close second.
        "Go For Broke"
        Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
        Small Kine-168/9%
        Now- 200/8%
        Goal- 210/6%

Comment

I scramble my eggs with bacon at the same time now. Sooooooooo good.

Comment

The First Rule of Bacon: There will always be Bacon in the refridgerator.
            Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
            I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
            Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
            ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

Comment

I hit the spot last night.
              "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
              X