Raw Foodist Going Primal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteakNchop View Post
    So, because we've been cooking for awhile cooked food is better? I don't eat a raw diet, but I have a hard time saying that humans were meant to eat cooked food. Raw Paleo Forum is a great place for anyone interested in a raw paleo diet.
    Yes, some foods are better tasting/more nutricious cooked... And it makes it easier to eat a varied diet, eliminate bugs/harmfull bacteria + saves you some time. But I'm not saying you shouldn't do it. I am personally just not going to, because that would leave out a lot of vegetables and make me too bloated digesting them I think.
    Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

If you really into staying mostly raw yet still want to be incorporating some protein checkout Susan schencks Beyond Broccoli. She uses raw egg yolks, raw liver smoothies (yuck) and some lightly seared meat.

Amazon.com: Beyond Broccoli, Creating a Biologically Balanced Diet When a Vegetarian Diet Doesn't Work (9780977679522): Susan Schenck LAc, Bob Avery: Books

Comment

Thank you to everyone for your suggestions. I tried eating just the egg yolks and I am fine now. I am starting to incorporate IF into my life and it is amazing! I also ordered the "Beyond Broccoli" book from Amazon (haven't received it yet>>>)

Comment

Working...
        X