Craving Soda...What Gives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craving Soda...What Gives

I haven't been a soda drinker in 15 years. Usually had one once or twice per month when my wife and I would go to a movie. Since we have a 10 month old, that's gone to one every month or two. However, over the last 2-3 weeks after playing basketball or lifting hard, I just get the most intense cravings for a cherry coke. What gives? Wondering if my carbs are too low

you could try drinking some coconut water when you get those cravings. Good electrolytes and if it's a sweet tooth thing, it'll cure that too.

Comment

Green tea with a little stevia and the juice of one lime cured me from craving soda.
      I have in the past dropped everything I was doing and made a grocery run just for diet Pepsi.
      It's a very strong craving.

Comment

Probably a sugar craving mixed with a little dehydration. You could try kombucha as a substitute or try eating an orange or some type of fruit.
        Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Might be craving some electrolytes (there is a decent amount of salt in most colas). Coconut milk/water would be good options.

Comment

Working...
          X