bacon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bacon

I eat bacon every god damn day. i pitty the people who dont.

good for you.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

lol
      "Carbs are the victim, not the crime" - ChocoTaco

Comment

Many people would agree with you. Bacon is amazing. But... making a whole thread about it ?
        Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
        (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Comment

I pity the fool....

Comment

I can't eat it. 3-day long migraine. Yes, even the celery salt bacon.

So I accept your pity and completely wallow in it.
            Durp.

Comment

I only eat it 99 days out of 100, I don't want your pity.

I want your money.

And your young daughters.

And your bacon.

Comment

We should lobby for world bacon day. It should be a world holiday. Or world bacon games! We could have a best bacon bikini contest. The winner gets a years supply of bacon. And climb the pole greased with bacon. The winner gets to eat the best bacon bikini....off the model....ladies? RAWR! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Will View Post
                  We should lobby for world bacon day. It should be a world holiday. Or world bacon games! We could have a best bacon bikini contest. The winner gets a years supply of bacon. And climb the pole greased with bacon. The winner gets to eat the best bacon bikini....off the model....ladies? RAWR! Lol
                  International Bacon Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

International Bacon Day, coming in September.
                  ~Mollie

Started PB on Monday, June 4. I'm focusing on my health in 2012, including taking natural supplements, zumba and strength training, regular church attendance and studying the Bible, spending time with good friends, and reading more. I want to see what health milestones I can achieve this year!

Starting body fat - 41%
                  Starting weight - 170 lbs
                  9/4 body fat - 33%
                  9/4 weight - 150 lbs

Comment

International Bacon day coming in September!?!?!?! THAT'S AWESOME!!! I wonder if they'll take my bacon bikini idea.....

Comment

Epic thread in the making! I demolish bacon. Have you guys ever made a Bacon Explosion before? With the next Football Season on the cusp of arrival, I'm already coming up with tweaks for mine.

I'm wearing a blue shirt right now...it's only blue when I'm thinking about bacon.

Comment

a facebook photo and comments celebrating bacon
                        bacon in movie titles
                        sigpic
                        Age: 44, 5' 2", SW: 128 lbs, CW: 118 lbs, Primal since April 2011

“Like religion, politics, and family planning, cereal is not a topic to be brought up in public. It's too controversial.“
                        ~Erma Bombeck

Comment

I think PrimalCon should be called BaCon.

Comment

Working...
                          X