Spamming Morons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spamming Morons

Is there no way TPTB can stop these morons spamming the site with "watch this" rubbish?

Just askin'
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

They're bots, so it's not even worth it to get annoyed.

Comment

i frequent other boards that do not have this issue. surely there is a solution?
      As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

looks like we got another one

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
          They're bots, so it's not even worth it to get annoyed.

i prefer the bot spam messages to the crap you spout!

Comment

I think Admin takes the weekends off so these things don't get clear up as fast.

Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by spacey47 View Post
              i prefer the bot spam messages to the crap you spout!
              Is that the best you can do?

Comment

Ahh YOUR the TROLL

Comment

Originally posted by spacey47 View Post
                  Ahh YOUR the TROLL
                  Is that the best you can do?

Comment

Originally posted by noodletoy View Post
                    i frequent other boards that do not have this issue. surely there is a solution?
                    When I report, I suggest the admins use random questions (easy ones) during registration. Since we added that to our little forum, spambots have pretty much died off. We also use vbulletin.

Just annoying. Try to ignore. Now back to the "troll" & "is that the best you can do" debate.
                    Last edited by Jen AlcesAlces; 06-16-2012, 10:58 AM. Reason: Autocorrect crap
                    Jen, former Midwesterner, living in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Jen AlcesAlces View Post

Now back to the "troll" & "is that the best you can do" debate.
                      Thats actually Very Funny

Comment

Originally posted by Jen AlcesAlces View Post
                        When I report, I suggest the admins use random questions (easy ones) during registration. Since we added that to our little forum, spambots have pretty much died off. We also use vbulletin.

Just annoying. Try to ignore. Now back to the "troll" & "is that the best you can do" debate.
                        Yes. All we'd need is either a couple of active moderators or a question during registration like, "What is 7-4?" and there would be absolutely no problems.

Comment

Working...
                        X