Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The people at work laugh at my lunches...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The people at work laugh at my lunches...

    Ok, so I am finishing up an LG cycle so my stomach is able to handle pretty hefty meals. I was feeling a little on the weak side this morning (heavy squat/press workout last night) so I figured I would go a little bigger than usual for my first meal.

    1.2 pounds of chicken
    8 ounces of triple cream brie
    2 heads of broccoli

    Nothing really crazy but my co-workers were laughin' at me!!!!
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

  • #2
    Once you're lean with muscle (or already are) just laugh back at their fat rolls
    well then

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah, that's nuts. sometimes you gotta go a little nuts though. after squat workouts... i take down a 1lb steak, 32oz of greek yogurt, and like a pound of sweet potatoes.

      but you win.

      Comment


      • #4
        Put simply - THE PUBLIC ARE IDOTS
        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

        Comment


        • #5
          My brother-in-law is always amazed to see how much I can eat at one sitting. I am F, 5.3 in height, and weigh 108 pounds. I can polish off two (primal) entrees, no problem. Little does he know about my overall eating lifestyle. Clearly, he is seeing me eat one of my two meals for the day.

          Comment


          • #6
            What's funny is my boss, who eats this nasty ass string cheese (3 sticks a day), says "I could never eat that much cheese".

            Hmmm, imported french cheese or the delectable US dairy "chock full o flavor" string cheese?
            "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

            Comment


            • #7
              I will eat more than that tonight for dinner. Ok, I won't eat a block of cheese but you get the idea. You're fine. Let them laugh. It's probably the closest thing to an ab workout they've gotten in years.
              Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
                Let them laugh. It's probably the closest thing to an ab workout they've gotten in years.
                I'm stealing this. Just FYI.
                My Primal Journal - Food, pics, the occasional rant, so...the usual.

                I love cooking. It's sexy science that you stuff in your face. - carlh

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fernaldo View Post
                  What's funny is my boss, who eats this nasty ass string cheese (3 sticks a day), says "I could never eat that much cheese".
                  That used to be me. Except it was string cheese covered in cream cheese, wrapped with deli turkey. That was my Pre-PB "healthy snack". Well, that and pretzels. It was a dark dark time.
                  My Primal Journal - Food, pics, the occasional rant, so...the usual.

                  I love cooking. It's sexy science that you stuff in your face. - carlh

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DashFire View Post
                    I'm stealing this. Just FYI.
                    Ditto. LOL!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jakey View Post
                        yeah, that's nuts. sometimes you gotta go a little nuts though. after squat workouts... i take down a 1lb steak, 32oz of greek yogurt, and like a pound of sweet potatoes.

                        but you win.
                        And I thought I was eating to much!!! I went to a Mongolian grill today and ate a 22oz bowl of beef,shrimp, sausage and veggies and 3 eggs...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You put me to shame. I can't eat much more protein on top of 1.5lb chicken breast + 1lb sweet potato anymore. Gotta train harder!!
                          My chocolatey Primal journey

                          Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Last night my boyfriend made curried tuna salad sandwiches, serve-yourself style, all the ingredients laid out so you could make whatever you wanted. It was the biggest bowl of tuna salad ever. I asked him why me made so much tuna salad and he answered that it's because I eat so much he didn't want me to feel deprived. I was actually a little offended.
                            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                              Last night my boyfriend made curried tuna salad sandwiches, serve-yourself style, all the ingredients laid out so you could make whatever you wanted. It was the biggest bowl of tuna salad ever. I asked him why me made so much tuna salad and he answered that it's because I eat so much he didn't want me to feel deprived. I was actually a little offended.
                              Lol that's actually so sweet!
                              Don't let anybody tell you, "You can't" just because they can't.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X