No announcement yet.

Jerking your metabolism around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's good to mix it up every so often. I don't plan it, but tend to eat more before my period. So maybe once a month I change it up and eat a little more. In fact last night I had two glasses of wine, popcorn, and almost a pint of ice cream with cacao nibs and walnuts. I was stuffed and this morning I feel pretty lean. I think it's important not to be too strick. I have lost weight slowly because I like to enjoy life, too, and don't want to restrict myself too much. I lost 25 lbs. in a year and a half and still have about 15-20 more to lose. When I do eat more it's stuff like nuts, cheese, dried fruit, or popcorn that I normally don't eat or at least try to limit. I don't cheat on stuff that's non-primal (except pop-corn, but I don't have a problem with it). I love this way of eating and it's a lifestyle so if I have days where I eat more than other days and it's fine ... that's how life works. Some days more carbs and other days less carbs - unplanned... just depends on how I feel. I love sweet potatoes, too, and eat them whenever I feel like it.

Comment

Working...
    X