Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider this high quality ice cream?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you consider this high quality ice cream?

I've been looking for good ice cream for a while now and I think I might have finally found something. Green & black's vanilla with chocolate sauce. Of course I'm talking about the very occasional post workout treat ingredients: (I hope it's readable) http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share
    well then

I'm on a quest for good ice cream as well...how much is green and black?

Comment

Originally posted by acousticfoodie View Post
      I'm on a quest for good ice cream as well...how much is green and black?
      It's like $6 for a pint but really, how often are you going to buy it?
      well then

Comment

As an occasional treat? Why the heck not? Enjoy!
        F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

Originally posted by JackieKessler View Post
          As an occasional treat? Why the heck not? Enjoy!
          Yeah I guess that any food is ok if you don't have it regularely. But is this ice cream a better choice than lets say pizza with veg oil?
          well then

Comment

Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
            Yeah I guess that any food is ok if you don't have it regularely. But is this ice cream a better choice than lets say pizza with veg oil?
            I think you already answered your question. The way I see it is that if I want an occasional treat, then it's going to be what I want, whether it's pizza with vegetable oil or ice cream with solidifiers and other chemicals. As long as it's just once in a while, either option is fine.
            F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
              I've been looking for good ice cream for a while now and I think I might have finally found something. Green & black's vanilla with chocolate sauce. Of course I'm talking about the very occasional post workout treat ingredients: (I hope it's readable) http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share
              It's pretty decent. If the least-Primal ingredients are plain old sugar and guar/other gums for texture and consistency, then you've got a pretty good choice.

Comment

Working...
              X