Trader Joes Full Fat Coconut Milk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trader Joes Full Fat Coconut Milk

TJ's said they would consider adding full fat coconut milk to their shelves if enough people requested it. If you go to traderjoes.com, click on contact us and send an email requesting it, maybe we could generate the demand for it.
    Don't let anybody tell you, "You can't" just because they can't.

Done! Let's hope we get enough people to do it.

Comment

Done! Good idea!!

Comment

GREAT idea.

That watered-down vapid shit they're selling now is just
        downright disgusting and tasteless.

And frankly, I don't want to PAY for water.

If I wan't my coconut milk to be "50% Less Fat", I can water it down
        myself for Christ's sake.

~Cranky Curmudgeon

Comment

Done. (I also asked for Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, as long as I was at it.)

Comment

It would be great because TJ's cans are typically BPA-free, and their stuff is VERY reasonably priced. I could probably get a better quality, BPA-free coconut milk from them for less than the Grace, Rosa Maria or Goya stuff I usually get.
            Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
              It would be great because TJ's cans are typically BPA-free, and their stuff is VERY reasonably priced. I could probably get a better quality, BPA-free coconut milk from them for less than the Grace, Rosa Maria or Goya stuff I usually get.
              Exactly! Their light version doesn't contain guar gum, so hopefully their "whole milk" wouldn't either.

Comment

Someone at TJs replied to me saying that they will be carrying the full-fat version in about 12-14 weeks.
                My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Yay, glad you were able to accomplish that! I've never been a fan of canned coconut milk... I much prefer to just buy a coconut and throw the water and flesh into the blender to make my own.

Comment

Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                    Someone at TJs replied to me saying that they will be carrying the full-fat version in about 12-14 weeks.
                    This is GREAT news!

Comment

I have just sent an email for TJ's general inquiries and, in 5 minutes, received a reply from customer relations. Here it is:

Dear Eva,

Yes, in fact the canned full fat coconut milk should be in stores within the next 12 weeks.

Thanks for shopping with us,
                      Nikki Customer Relations

Comment

Their new coconut cream is full of shit like other brands. *sigh*
                        My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Yeah. It made me sad.
                          Steph
                          My Primal Meanderings

Comment

Can you guys get Ayam coconut milk/cream? The coconut cream is just that, nothing added (the coconut milk is like 86% coconut and the rest water... so I just buy coconut cream). Not sure if their cans are BPA free though...

Comment

Their new coconut cream is full of shit like other brands. *sigh*
                              Makes me wonder why the store bothered at all. I'd assume most of the people asking for coconut milk are the same people who are avoiding toxins. This is like giving people twinkies when they ask for bananas.
                              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
                              X