No announcement yet.

Trader Joes Full Fat Coconut Milk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, a paleo blogger I follow on my RSS reader just raved about TJ's coconut cream. I don't think she knows it's full of garbage...
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

Comment

I've been sticking to their light brand. I really only use it for coffee in the am, but man I was devastated when I saw all the crap in the full fat one. Haha paleo problems!

Comment

Originally posted by MissJecka View Post
        Man, a paleo blogger I follow on my RSS reader just raved about TJ's coconut cream. I don't think she knows it's full of garbage...
        I saw that! I commented on the blog saying, "I think I've read it has a lot of additives in it..." Wonder if she'll read the label.
        Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
          I saw that! I commented on the blog saying, "I think I've read it has a lot of additives in it..." Wonder if she'll read the label.
          I actually just commented on the blog post, providing a link to a review of the stuff that show the nutrition label and the additives in it...
          >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
          >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
          >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

Comment

I've been whrrring whatever sub-standard coconut *milk* I buy in the blender with coconut oil, and it helps.

I did inherit an excellent product from my son's Brazilian girlfriend. I need to get to the Brazilian grocery store, where she bought it. But I should probably have her read the ingredients to me, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TLoRu View Post
              I've been sticking to their light brand. I really only use it for coffee in the am, but man I was devastated when I saw all the crap in the full fat one. Haha paleo problems!
              lol! That does deserve its own tag XD
              My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Working...
              X