No announcement yet.

Omega 6:3 ratio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avoiding bad oils and eating fish a few times a week is good enough for me. I have a bottle of Cod liver oil as well but I probably only take a small spoonful a week.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks for alerting me to that paleotrack site. I've been using Fat Secret to track my macronutrients, but it doesn't provide information about EFAs. Now, if only paleotrack had as many foods in the database as Fat Secret!

Comment

i think eggs are a great source of iodine

Comment

i find paleo track very limited and hard to deal with...i keep trying but there are not many foods in data based and if you need to enter your own you miss on micro nutrients and things like omega 6 and 3 ratios...

i never can get my ratio correct based on paleo track and eat pure primal..so i just take fishoil, not even sure how much to take because i dont quite understand how much you need to get proper ratio

Comment

I like Cronometer as it breaks things down like Paleotrack - but to an even more detailed level. It also shows ratios (both O3/O6, and Zinc/Copper). Recipes are as easy to enter as any other site and I don't mind that a lot of the nutritional content is for raw food - to me that makes it easier to entire my recipes and figure out what I am doing. It works for me. So much so that I now have the paid version.

Comment

Working...
            X